AHH Congratulations!! I probably sound like a broken record, but I am so grateful you are considering me to be your wedding photographer. I know from experience just how daunting choosing a wedding photographer is! I am more than happy to hop on a quick phone call with you and answer any questions you may have + help you dream up the best day ever!

starts at $2,000

weddings

Couples sessions are near and dear to my heart. I love connecting with a couple, photographing their love and seeing them come to life! Newly engaged, happily married and all the in-between! You can rest assured that your session will NOT be awkward or embarrassing. My goal is to prompt you in creating memories and I just capture them! By the end, you will forget I'm even there!

starts at $350

couples

Creative portraits are some of my all time favorite sessions. There is something so special about connecting one on one and seeing my clients get excited when I show them my camera. "Is that really me?" YES. MAKES MY HEART MELTTT. My portrait sessions are ideal for seniors, branding, maternity, family, dance or just because :) Let's run around downtown or frolic in a field! Whatever it is, I'm already there!

starts at $200

portraits

details

faq

Q. What is your booking process?
A. Start by filling out my contact form! From there I will send you my detailed pricing brochure!


Q. What do I wear to my session?A. Ahh! I've got you. Upon booking me I will send you my Soul Honey Style Guide which will aid you in picking out the perfect fits for you + your honey!


Q. How much is your deposit to secure my session/event?
A. My retainer fee/deposit is 30% of the collection cost. The remaining 70% must be paid the day of the session/event! (Weddings must be paid in full 2 weeks prior)


Your message has been sent. We'll contact you shortly.

thank you!

contact me!

Follow me on the gram!
@soulhoneyphotos