honey, your soul is golden.

I have always said in my business that my clients come first. That still reigns true today! If your heart is set on booking me and pricing is the only thing holding you back, please let me know! I am more than happy to work with your budget in creating a custom collection that fits your needs.


Booking clients
 with heart & soul

BOOK NOW

Portraits

Specializing in

For all my seniors, dancers, business or branding photos, family, maternity and more!

couples

Engaged, married or just wanting some updated photos together? I've got you covered!

WEDDINGS + ELOPEMENTS

Getting married in your hometown or wanting to elope at your dream destination? Eeeep! I'm stoked!

+ Client Questionnaire
+ Soul Honey Style Guide
+ Online Gallery + Digital Downloads
+ 30 mins - 1.5 hr Session

Portraits

includes

STARTING AT

$200-$450

send inquiry

+ Couples Questionnaire
+ Soul Honey Style Guide
+ Online Gallery + Digital Downloads
+ 30 mins - 1.5 hr Session

Couples

includes

STARTING AT

$200-$450

send inquiry

+ Bride & Groom Questionnaire
+ Soul Honey Style Guide
+ 5-9 Hour Coverage
+ Customized Wedding Day Timeline
+ Online Gallery + Digital Downloads

Weddings + Elopements

includes

STARTING AT

$1,800-$3,500

SEND INQUIRY

HOW IT WORKS

Contract + Deposit 

It all starts with an inquiry

Head on over to my Contact page on my website and fill out my contact form! This will give me all the info I need to send you a detailed pricing guide :)

Session/Event Planning 

After we confirm your session or event date, I will send over my contract and invoice!

EEP! You're booked! Now here's the fun part. I will send over my Soul Honey Style Guide so we can choose the perfect outfits and location for your dream session.

01

Booking Process

02

03

FAQS

My retainer fee/deposit is 30% of the collection cost. The remaining 70% must be paid the day of the session/event! (Weddings must be paid in full 2 weeks prior)

I typically deliver around 50+ edited images per hour. I don’t put a set number on how many photos I deliver, and I definitely don’t hold any hostage. I want you to have all of the best images! Every wedding and session is different, so the number will vary.

AHH! I offer 35mm film as an add on for all sessions and weddings! Just select "add film" on my contact form and I will have all the details of that in my pricing guide!

I use Pic-Time to deliver your online gallery to you. It’s an easy-to-use platform for you to view your photos, mark your favorites, download web-sized or full-res images, and even buy prints, canvases, albums, cards, etc! You will have access to this gallery for 2 weeks (weddings will be live for 1 year!) After this time, you will be responsible for storing your images. Prints are only included in my wedding collection.

For weddings, you’ll receive your gallery within 4-6 weeks. For sessions, you’ll receive your gallery within 2-3 weeks.

Nope! Editing is half of my creative process so without that my images are only half done! I promise to give you all the best images.

Hey there!

all things soul honey

Sign up for all things Soul Honey Photos straight to your inbox!  You will be the first to be notified of content days, workshops and special offers!